5th Sept

|
Hi ppl, b4 i start my blog today i wanna wish u all a blessed Sabbath in Advance... hmm alone at home whole day didnt do anything also... patutnya study but lazy la. sleep till puas only i woke up then normal routine... terus online, but so cacat one my computer. then lunch also didnt eat much la. took few slice of bread only. the whether was rather cooling so i go sleep again... fren kacau pulak ... too bad i no credit to kacau back... wat was in my mind? hmm save money to reload or save money for other use? yeah lo, im planin to go somewhere so i saving money for it also... life hav been juz rather miserable for me lately... no one to talk to( which i know i can talk to God)... at home also so quiet. wanna go out but not the right time... cant wait till i finish my papers... no licence so sabar saje la...

aiya u mention that got ppl like me but i don wan... hmm tha person like me but i don like that person wat can i do oh? paksa myself to like him meh? no wat kan? no use one... aiya u also taken d la say me some more... wat la u... i know im not as lucky like some ppl la... lolz

wat im w8ing for nw is miracle la... hahaha God's will... Lots of things coming in... i don know la... i leave it to God completely...

0 comments: