16th Sept

|
I cant believe wat i did today, i was doing my PD paper 2 and finish at 10am then me and my school frens walk out of the school, the secondary school guard don let us out say need wat permission bla bla bla. then we walk out from primary gate. lolz i was suppose to walk home but then i ask my fren to fetch me back, they all lazy to walk back to i use my motor, follow them here and there, lolz thats my 1st time alright. coz i got no licence yet so i don even dare to ride out also... end up hav to follow here and there and reach home at abt 11.30am... phew... was fun hahah... still crap at changing gear... cheh sure fail la my "L".

Aiya i feel so like goin to Prom, but sure no one ask me to go one... one of my wish was to go prom but since i tak dapat go then w8 lo... but i got no partner also la, hmm hav fun for whoever that is going...

0 comments: