19th

|
Blogging, to me is just a place where i can express my feeling, not to say blog for the sake of blogging. Its all abt me, i don care wat ppl say abt it, meaningfull or meaningless. Im kinda unhappy because i got snatch by some useless ppl, i wonder why they wanna do that? cant the just work for the money? Yet they just get over with it and repeat the same mistake. Think we what? We work hard for the money also wat. I cant sleep at the moment, i just wanna express what im feeling right now. I cant do nothing much abt it also, all i can do it just to be thankful that im save from harm and danger. Even though im quite not in the mood. I wonder why i didnt throw the chair to them? guess im not that violent hahaha. Well at least im thinking on the bright side. Cant complain too much also. Thats life, we have to face it no matter whats. Ppl also change...
Sometimes i wonder why ppl are just so sellfish, asking for a favor isnt that hard right? Im just concern abt ppl around me. Just passing the msg isnt hard? you talk like you dont want to help only( what i feel la )..., haiz i don know la. If you dont want to help u can make excuses la, im sure if u tell me i will understand, dont debate with me, i dont like debating with ppl. If yes means yes, no means no... Whats wrong helping anyway? Im not talking bad about you guys, no offence. For me, if i can do it i will still do it. Im not self praising... But that is what i will do..

0 comments: