|
WHat can i say? 10 out of 40 students? Cool huh? But its nice to study under that kind of sutuation, especially during maths period, asked Liyana to teach me some stupid Q which i don understand...I was feeling slighty abit dizzy during class. What a day. Eat extra today, seems like i got such good apptite,Pi Yu and Yi Han didnt come (leave me alone in school / they lazy to come). Before class, nothing to do so went to talk to form teacher and guess what? I got CEMERLANG for my kelakuan for my SIJIL BERHENTI SEKOLAH (pssst: dont tell anyone). Disayang oleh form Teacher hauhuahua. His a guy... Lolx. During last period (BM) Thiva was making Lai Kuen jealous by saying " I love you" to me outside the class coz teacher not teaching, crazy, but i just smile. His funny anyway, they are not together, I think Thiva is only joking with Lai Kuen but seems like she's taking it seriously but she is not admitting it. Dont bother much about it. Walk home, weather was rather windy. Upon reaching home Lai happen to be driving a motorbike and asked me to follow her but i just shake my hand and she went. At home, no lunch, was feeling dizzy again, after finish checking mail, went to rest. Half way rainy, got up and unplug all the soket. Went back to bed till 6. As usual open the gate for mom. Watch abit of TV, get some file transfer of SCIENCE from Jerome. After that went to bed and told mom not to cook dinner. (COUSIN)Bro in law came to fix the main cable coz yesterday somehow the lighthing strick and the cable was burned. After fixing, dad sent him back ( his car is still in the workshop due to the accident ) sambil tapau dinner. Now waiting for dinner. So get to rest from studying today which means 2molo will have to study 2 subject... 2 more week... T.T ...

0 comments: