|
I wonder if anyone reads my blog? hmm Its doesnt matter, guess no one understand what im crapping anyways. 2 more weeks till SPM, how nice if i could relax? haha but no way. So good they can go YouTh Alive... When i ask them, they all said dont know, not sure, depends. See now? What the heck is this man. Pissed off!!! Well, i got my own point of view, so what if i can go? It makes no difference at all. Since people are forgetting me already, i also wanna get lost already. I dont feel that i belong to that group anymore. Some more call friends? Naah dont think so. Think i should call them "someone whom i know"...
Life is not easy after all. Everyone knows that. You may face all sort of problems, is just the matter of how you look at it. Yeah i know im different from you'll. I think differently. Hmm for those who know me, they haven't really know the real me(maybe?)
Trust? Hmm who should i trust when I don't know the truth? Yeah the truth hurts. But thanks for telling me that also la (to who ever know she is). Where to place my trust? I don't know la. Just don't wanna talk about them too much. I guess i need to let go after all? Any comment from reader? or any wise though? Share with me. Thx

2 comments:

NeeNeeBoo said...

I guess they were REALLY not sure and they really HAVE NOT DECIDED when u asked them some time ago. NOW baru decide mah...Why would they lie about such a small matter?
Calm down ya.
How can we prove to you that we remember you? Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?
Have u made any effort to reconnect to us?

Juena Sibarani said...

I lost my phone... I miss you all... I never tried meh? I use to sms all of you but no reply... Hey we all got MSN right?