|
It was last 2 night, i msg him telling him that i miss him and i cut my hand, at night when i was sitting on the sofa looking outside, i felt that it was his bike passing my house, my bro said that it was a Lagenda X but im not sure, i got a feeling that its him, but he still ignore me. I really do miss him, but no point missing him anymore. What a jerk. He cheated my feelings... T.T... Totally ignore me, my calls, my sms... I know he will read but ok, i will take it as his credit expired and i will never msg him for the mean time... I will see what happened after SPM... As for the next paper i may not gonna see him anymore due to that his in science stream so different paper. Haiz. Make me miss him more...I wont hate him but since he ignore me i might as well also ignore him and pray for him... God knows what im doing...
But i know God is good all the time and His always beside me. I need YOU, LORD...

0 comments: