|
Current mood
-Sad?
-Not in a good mood
-Lazy
-wanna do something but dont know what
-slightly pissed off but not angry
- miss some frens

Was crying half way while you call... At that time you were not the one i want to talk to. i was already talking to someone before you call..sorry. Im just expressing my sadness so i just cry it out coz i don't want to keep it inside, it hurts if i dont cry it out. I dont anyone to know that i cried... Yeah i've been emotional lately. I need time to be alone and i do need some insturmental music to calm down my mood. Guess i will take another half to 1 year to heal this bleeding wound again, its just not my year. The guys i fall for will nvr fall for me. But for me to let go of him right now is not easy. I miss his everything, miss his messages, his voice T.T... haiz... Im suppose to hang out with friends so that im happy but due to SPM all cannot go out or no transport. hmm no worries 6 more days of paper. ^^ December is coming soon woo hoo

Let's see
- After SPM - Kulim Church Member go Dr Chew's hs
- Dye my hair - yes will do but what colour?
- Ay Camp - yes im going
- KL - Is mom gonna let me go?
- X'Mas - aint in the mood for that
- National Service - New frens... etc
- Bday - 4get about it

0 comments: